Thursday, December 9, 2010

2 Truths & a Lie Thursday: Christmas Past





Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.
You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by:

1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.

It's that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
******************************************
Last Week's Fact or Fiction


1. I want a Caribbean cruise for Christmas.
False. While a vacation would be nice, I am really not interested in being in a ship anywhere NEAR the Bermuda Triangle. It's just my luck that I would go, and that would be the ship the aliens demons supernatural would decide to take.


2. I want an iMac for Christmas.
True. I really, really want an iMac, though short of a Christmas miracle, I don't think I am going to get it.

3.  I want How To Train Your Dragon for Christmas.
True. I just LOVE this movie. Of course, I have to sneak in on my children's wishlists in hopes that someone will get it and I can steal borrow it from them.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2 Truths & a Lie
1. Last year Santa brought me some bling.
2. Last year Santa brought me some music.
3. Last year Santa brought me some Wii.




Can you tell the truths from the lie?
You know you want to play. Post, link, and play. 
Happy Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment