Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Best Red Dress

As you know, I joined a group of lady writers that call themselves The Red Dress Club. Every Friday without fail, they have a meme called Red Writing Hood. They offer you a prompt (or two) on Tuesdays, and you link up whatever the prompt has brought to your mind to write. I have been participating in this since I discovered it through The Empress (Good Day Regular People) WAY back in August. Even now, I am still learning all the neat things they have to offer the aspiring writer.





One of these days, maybe I'll even get bold enough to submit a part of my NaNo novel in its unedited glory for discussion in the workshop they have, too. I promise you, if you love writing, even if you don't think of yourself as a writer, you will enjoy the Red Dress Club. After all, don't we all have a red dress hiding in the closet? It's time to take it out, shake it out, and remind yourself just how great you look in that thing, even after all this time.

Another reason to love the Red Dress Club is because they really know how to show their appreciation for your participation. That is exactly what they are doing today through January 3, 2011.

TODAY IS MY DAY!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

The story I chose to have featured is here, and is the last installment of my work-in-progress fantasy novel. I really hope you will enjoy it. I hope that you will take a moment to visit each of the featured participants through the next 2 weeks. I promise you will not be disappointed.

And don't forget, tomorrow we have the fabulous Kelley, of Kelley's Break Room, as our Best Scoop of the Week. You don't want to miss it!

2 days til Christmas!! Are you ready?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment