Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Truths & a Lie Thursday: Naughty or Nice




Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.
You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by:

1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.

It's that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
******************************************
Last Week's Fact or Fiction
1. Last year Santa brought me some bling.
True. I did find some bling in my stocking last Christmas. It was a gorgeous mother and child pendant with diamonds on a 10K gold chain. I love it.

2. Last year Santa brought me some music.
True. I received 2 CDs last year, Tim McGraw's Southern Voice and Carrie Underwood's Play On. The first one was new, the second I already owned. It was returned for Creed's Greatest Hits instead.

3.  Last year Santa brought me some Wii.
False. While I was a very naughty good girl, I did not receive my Wii until Mother's Day. It was a combined Mother's Day and late birthday present. My birthday is in February. Yeah. I soooo deserved that Wii!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2 Truths & a Lie
1. My favorite present ever was an HP computer.
2.  My favorite Christmas album is "The Nutcracker".
3. My favorite Christmas special is "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer".

Can you tell the truths from the lie?
You know you want to play. What are you waiting for? 


And I need to announce a winner. Last Wednesday, y'all voted for your favorite Christmas card. I promised a free custom card of your choosing (now or later!!). According to Random. org, with 9 entries, and #7 being so LUCKY...


CONGRATULATIONS ELIZABETH FLORA ROSS!! YOU ARE THE WINNER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment