Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grand Academy


So I’ve only been home for the holidays for one day now and already, the thrifting in small-town Canada is UNREAL! Apparently the huge new Salvation Army just opened recently, and I managed to find some classy black ankle boots with gold eyelets and a chunky heel.

AND chunky heel Doc Martens! I didn’t think it was possible for Docs to get any more 1990s than they already are, but the chunky heel just brings them to a whole new level of retro. So awesome. I will take it upon myself to ensure that 2011 is the year that 1990s boots will be resurrected from the grave.


Anyways, today’s outfit consists of; American Apparel camel cardigan, thrifted blue-striped button down, American Apparel riding pants, thrifted Italian leather combat boots. I bought new plain black laces for them today, so clearly I need to start wearing these more often!!

In other news, this is my 1, 111th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment