Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm RelaxZen, Are You?

Live happy. Sleep happy. This is what smile.ly promised me when I sampled RelaxZen for them. For free! They sent me a shot of RelaxZen Day and RelaxZen Night.



I anxiously awaited my package. It arrives. I tear it open like a 2 year old on Christmas morning. I pull out the little baggy. There are 2 little bottles inside. I say little, but they really weren't. They were bigger than I expected. Orange and blue, nice soothing colors on the eyes.

I read the inserts:

Day: Reduces Stress, Increases Focus, Non drowsy, 0 calories-0 sugar.
Night: Promotes sound sleep, Wake up refreshed, Improves overall health, 0 calories-0 sugar

Wahoo!!! No sugar, so its even SAFE for THIS diabetic!! Woot Woot Woot. Oh but wait. Zero sugar?

Zero sugar usually means zero taste. At least, any other similar product has always tasted on the bitter side to me. 

So imagine my surprise when I opened RelaxZen Night, an hour before bedtime, and it smells GOOD. I take a small sip. Oh man!! It tastes GOOD. It was DELICIOUS. If I hadn't read with my own eyes "0 sugar" I would have never believed it. 

I tipped it back and smacked my lips. 

An hour later, I am drifting easily to sleep. And I slept. And, just as it promised, I did feel refreshed when I woke up. It was probably the best night of sleep that I have had since I got pregnant with Scooby. 

This raised my expectations of RelaxZen Day incredibly high. It tasted as good as I expected it too. I did focus better throughout the day. I was calm, cool, in control. I didn't even feel the need for a nap like I usually do!!

I'm RelaxZen, why don't you? They've made it really easy for you, too, with these fabulous promos that are going on RIGHT NOW:
  • on Facebook.com/RelaxZenShots, click on the sweepstakes tab to enter to win RelaxZen products for a year! This will include 24 (12 count) boxes of RelaxZen products
  • Get 10% off, plus FREE SHIPPING on any RelaxZen product by using the code SMILE at Thirstmonger.com/RelaxZen
I'm so impressed with this product that I am giving away 3 samples of RelaxZen Day & Night to 3 lucky readers!!

So, here's how you can win your own RelaxZen samples:
  1. Follow me through my Google Friend Connect.
  2. Follow RelaxZen on Facebook.
For extra entries you can:

1. Follow me on Twitter
2. Follow RelaxZen on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway:
I got the Scoop on RelaxZen with @ and you can too!!

Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry.

Giveaway will end on January 30, 2011 at midnight EST. Winners will be chosen by random.org.

Good luck!!

(Go HERE for my Writers Workshop post)

No comments:

Post a Comment