Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 Truths & a Lie Thursday: I'm a Little Picky

Are you looking for my Writer's Workshop post? It's over here on my new site: My Write Side.







Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.

You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop andCA Girl every Thursday by:

1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.

It's that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
******************************************

Last Week's Fact or Fiction


1. I will not put up with poop next year.
False. This year is already started, and I'm already putting up with poop. *sigh* A girl can dream, can't she?


2. My most successful resolution was when I quit smoking for good.
True. In fact I think this may be the ONLY resolution I have ever followed through on. Yay me. It took support, and a companion to help me, but I did it. I haven't even craved a cigarette since I quit.



3. I will be a better, more involved parent this year.
True. To the best of my ability, I resolve to be a more active parent in my children's lives. I'm living the good life.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




2 Truths & a Lie

1. I love melted cheese on just about everything but hate cold cheese.
2. I hate tomatoes but I love spaghetti and pizza.
3. I have to smell every bite of food before I can eat it, but I won't sniff the milk before I chug it.



Can you tell the truths from the lie?
You know you want to play. What are you waiting for? Link up before it's over!!


No comments:

Post a Comment