Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 Truths & a Lie Thursday: Last Rites

Are you looking for my Writer's Workshop? It's over on my new writing site: My Write Side. Note: this particular entry is very dark, very sad, and not easy to read, but it needed to be told.








Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.

You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by:

1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.

It's that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
******************************************
Last Week's Fact or Fiction

1. I love melted cheese on just about everything but hate cold cheese.  
True. I really can't handle cold cheese. Did you know it really DOES taste different when its melted. Yep. Especially American cheese.


2. I hate tomatoes but I love spaghetti and pizza.
True. I do love pizza, spaghetti, ziti...just about any pasta with red sauce. No chunks please. It's raw tomatoes I don't like. Something about the seeds.....ick. Oh, and tomato soup? Ick.


3. I have to smell every bite of food before I can eat it, but I won't sniff the milk before I chug it.
False. This is not true for me, however, my BFF's husband does this every time he eats. And I wonder why it takes her so long to get home from dinner....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2 Truths & a Lie
I had fun. I had a blast, and I hope you did too. And I may continue to do this, but not as a meme. So many weeks go by with no participants, it's time to bite the dust. 

Au revoir, 2 truths & a Lie Thursdays. 


Is it lunch time yet?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment