Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Communion

 Righty-ho, back on the bandwagon!  So I have finally managed to reunite with my precious friends and get back into the real groove of things. The past week has mainly has consisted of:
1. Listening to Gang Gang Dance and Joanna Newsom relentlessly
2. Eating candy
3. Thinking about Black Swan (and how fantastic it was)
4. Oh yeah, going to class!

Also, I was published in the most recent issue of Alternatives Journal, Canada's Environmental Magazine. They saw my commentary on Steven Meisel's photographic interpretation of the BP Oil Spill and decided to include it in the water-themed issue! You might have already read the original version, but this one has been professionally edited and makes me sound smarter and more insightful. Copies are available at Chapters or through the Alternatives website!


No comments:

Post a Comment