Thursday, July 14, 2011

Growing Up Potter

I was born on July 31st. Two very important people (one real, one technically fictional) share my birthday. J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter were both born on July 31st. In 2001 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out. I was 11 years old, as was Harry. Today, as I approach age 21, I prepare to end something that shaped my childhood and the world. As I grew up, so did Harry and the actors in this fantastic film series. So this post is dedicated to kids everywhere who treasure the moments both on screen and on the page that have shaped our lives. Enjoy tonight's film and never forget the impact this series has made on your life. Here are some pictures of the child actors from the first film and how they look today. The last one is of me. Thank you, Mr. Potter.




No comments:

Post a Comment