Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

Its Canada Day, hurray! Let's burn down Parliament and start a Canadian riot - Vancouver started the celebrating early! Just kidding, I love Canada! Anyways, sorry I look like a nerdy professor, but I'm preoccupied by pretending that it's 1967 and Canada is celebrating its Centennial rather than its boring old 142nd anniversary. Nobody pays attention to 142! However, Kate and William are in Ottawa for the weekend and I am devastated to be missing out on my slice of the Royal action!!

On a completely unrelated note, my new 90s girlcrush spirit animal woman ins LISA LOEB. Does anyone remember her song? No? Well that's because it sucks. But if you watch the video without sound she is so adorable and bespectacled and her aesthetic defines my life. THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment