Sunday, March 8, 2009

Future Riff

Whew, Fashion Week goes by quickly when you're not paying attention. But holy kazam, how Comme Des Garcons was my outfit from last Sunday???


I would probably die for these CDG shoes, too. They reminded me of this Selby shot instantly!

Maison Martin Margiela has effectively convinced me that I must buy a nude bodysuit right this minute. I bet I could find some sort of cheap SPANX brand thing aimed at mature women at Sears or other random department store? Yes, I think so.


Award for the most whimsical (secret word that describes "overall favourite collection" in my books) goes out to Libertine. Queen printed coat? LIBRARY BOOKS PATTERNED DRESS? Yes is the word. I am in love.


Lastly, I was really happy that Vivienne Westwood brought the 'shiny', and Missoni brought the 'grunge' to FW/09. Everyone knows that those are possibly my two favourite things to wear. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment