Thursday, May 13, 2010

Please Be Kind


Sincerest apologies for the dearth of outfit posts lately! After days of unpleasant weather, I finally braved the rain to take an outfit picture today. Not leaving the house much means that the best I can muster is all black with a vintage cardigan! Seriously, I have really been dressing for comfort lately and I would probably be wearing Ugg boots if I actually owned a pair*. I recently bought these boots on eBay and I am in love even though they pinch my toes! They are like combat boots meets cowboy boots and all kinds of awesome.

The ultimate bad hair day solution: leopard print scarf.


*But seriously guys, if you want $30 off a pair of Ugg boots type in the discount code 415HIPSTER at the Whooga boots checkout and they're all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment