Monday, July 19, 2010

The Versatile Beautiful Sugar Doll of Sunshine

Just fill a bucket and fling some poop at me and get it over with. You know you want to.

Why?

Because I've been neglectful. I've been given all these awards, but I haven't said Thank you, or even passed them on. So, today, I am making amends, cleaning up the poop, and restoring order to the universe.

My first award comes from 2 absolutely fantastic bloggers. Really? I'm a Mom and chego2thekitchen passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me. If you have not met these 2 ladies yet, you REALLY need to. Thanks so much for this award!!


I'm supposed to tell some facts about myself for some of these, so I will take care of that at the end of the post. For now, I want to pass this award along to...


My next award comes from Leksi Designs. Thanks for the award!! You totally rock!! Stop by and check her out today.


And I'm passing this award along to....


This award was passed on to me by my beautiful young, soon-to-be married friend, JessRaquel "Mo Shiorghra". Thanks for passing this on to me. She really has a cute blog. Stop in and check it out.


No one's ever called me a Sugar Doll before. Thanks, again, Jess!! Here are my top nominees for the Sugar Doll award...


My last award comes from Cheri at chego2thekitchen again. Isn't she awesome? She is!! Trust me. 


And I have several blogs who really light up my day, and they are...


As for things you don't know about me? Man that's getting harder...

I don't like seafood
I think Max & Ruby is boring.
My favorite movie genre is Romantic Comedy.
I'm a sucker for a good deal.
I went to a Christian private school.
I graduated from public High School
I have blue eyes.
I enjoyed my 1 child weekend.

So, go neglect your children, your job, and your home and go check out all these fabulous bloggers. I've got a busy day letting people know they've won ahead of me. 

Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment