Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This Is Gonna Date Me But...

Before I had a computer, there was television. In fact, before I was born, I think I was watching tv from inside my mother's womb. I knew what I liked, and I missed them when they went off. Sometimes I'd love to see them make a come back, and other times I know they wouldn't be the same with different people playing the same characters. Even the remakes of old movies, I am usually disappointed with. I'm begrudging of my memories, and of the camp that believes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

That being said, here is a list of 10 shows I would love to see again, in no particular order:
  1. Little House on the Prairie. There isn't anything like Pa and Half Pint with her buck teeth, and little Carrie taking a tumbling down the hill. 
  2. The Land of the Lost. Now who wouldn't want a Sleestack on their tail to get their morning started?
  3. Charlie's Angels. We should all aspire to be Angels when we grow up, now shouldn't we?
  4. Charmed. The world hasn't been safe since they went off the air.
  5. Creepshow. I don't know about you, but that little dead guy, the Cryptkeeper, generally made me laugh, as did the stories on the show.
  6. Get Smart. Man I loved that show. I always dreamed of being Agent 99 one day. I'm still dreaming of being Agent 99 one day...
  7. Roseanne. She was a great reminder that there really are mothers worse than you out there.
  8. The Golden Girls. 4 old Bittys and the glorious Betty White.
  9. Happy Days. Fonzi Need I say more?
  10. Family Ties. Alex P. Keaton, Sit Ubu Sit, and Mallory's hot biker boyfriend.
Will we ever see these shows again? Could they make a comeback in today's society?



Mama’s Losin’ It



I chose the 1st prompt: A list of 10 old TV shows you'd like to make a comeback. 


What's your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment