Friday, June 3, 2011

Girl of the week 5.29, Shermine Shahrivar

Normally I have this rule where I don't talk to - uh write journal entries with my mouth hanging open about - girls that have names I can't pronounce. This is in the same boat as me not eating foods with ingredients that I can't pronounce. Same boat, different seat on the boat...you get it right? Probably not because I'm idiosyncratic, but what I mean to say is that the "Tournament of the Races" has really opened my eyes to a New World. Like Colin Farrell in that Terrence Malick movie.

Anyway, without further digression, I present to you Miss Germany 2004 & Miss Europe 2005. Germany you say! Europe you say! I'll say? I'm going to go ahead and trust my baby browns here and put her in the Asian/(Middle Eastern) Bracket.



























Every girl needs a theme song:



*Tournament of the Races Update*

I'm going to need Joe Lunardi, or better yet, Antonio Banderas doing a Joe Lunardi impression to help me seed this thing.

Anyway...

....Your Asian Bracket contestant recap in no particular order - all former girl of the week winners (with the exception of Scherzinger):

1. Jessica Gomes















2. Olivia Munn














3. Jamie Chung




4. Kristin Kreuk















5. Arianny Celeste















6. Nicole Scherzinger











7. Shay Mitchell (the evolutionary Scherzinger)















8. Jarah Mariano




9. Olivia Lufkin















10. Freida Pinto










11. Shermine Shahrivar (current)














With only 5 spots lefts I will be accepting - though not expecting - fan submissions.

Buy this to wipe your butt with:

No comments:

Post a Comment