Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh no, The Hangover 3!

Apparently Todd Phillips doesn't care what I have to say (shocker). After stating yesterday that I hope they don't go for a third one, today there are rumors that Phillips and company already have a Hangover 3 in the works. While it's still in the very early stages, according to Total Film the only thing that would keep Phillips from making a third installment would be any cast reluctance.

While there was rumored negative feedback from Zach Galifianakis during the filming of the second movie, the $200 million it received worldwide over Memorial Day weekend should be enough incentive to complete the trilogy.

I wonder who plans to divorce their wife and remarry to have a bachelor party this time? My bets are on Bradley Cooper. It's a mystery to me why they had his character married in the first place.

What do you guys think? Are the movies funny enough to continue? Or should we put a roofie in this franchise?

No comments:

Post a Comment