Friday, September 23, 2011

First 'Dark Shadows' Image Revealed

A Tim Burton movie starring Johnny Depp? Shocking. Oh and there's Helena Bonham Carter. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But I'd really like to see Burton do something original. Dark Shadows the movie is based off the popular TV show from the late '60s.

Burton's version will star Depp, Bonham Carter, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eva Green (who look just like Evan Rachael Wood in this picture), Chloe Grace Moretz and Christopher Lee.

The story follows the 200-year-old vampire Barnabas Collins (Depp) as he encounters other monsters. I'm sure Burton's version will be a festival of gothic proportions and though it's not anything new, I'm still excited to see it. It's set to come out May 11, 2012. Will you go see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment