Wednesday, September 14, 2011

J.J. Abrams to Direct 'Star Trek' Sequel

Now here's a sequel I don't mind. When J.J. Abrams' Star Trek first came out Summer 2009, I fought hard not to have to see it. But with former Trekkies for parents, it wasn't an easy battle and eventually I gave in. Having never seen Lost before, this was my first introduction to Abrams' directing and I was pretty impressed. The story was interesting and kept me engaged throughout the entire film. The characters were well-developed and luckily will all be returning for the second installment.

This will be Abrams' first directing job since this summer's blockbuster, Super 8. It's set to come out sometime in 2012. No plot details have been released at this time. What about you guys? Will you go see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment