Monday, August 1, 2011

Trailer for New 'Tron: Uprising' TV Show

In some circumstances I value my friendships more than stating my opinion. There was a reason why I never posted a Tron review and it has something to do with the fact that one of my closest friends was a big fan of the movie while I had a slightly different view.

All of that aside, Disney is coming out with a new animated series called Tron:Uprising, which is based off this year's film. The promo (below) was shown at this year's Comic-Con and looks fairly interesting. It seems to capture the special effects that I enjoyed from the film and has that same catchy soundtrack from Daft Punk.

Voicing some of the characters will be Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore, Paul Reubens and Emmanuelle Chriqui. From what I've read the show will take place entirely inside The Grid and won't feature the character of Sam who was the focus of the film. It instead follows Beck (Wood) would is trained by Tron to fight evil forces and eventually become the next Tron.

What do you think of this new show? Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment