Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Give 'Em Whiplash

 So after a week of lovely Spring weather, Mother Nature Satan Beast has cursed the Waterloo region once again with subzero temperatures and snowy blizzards that don't come from Dairy Queen. Of course, I had completely forgotten how to dress for winter in that intermittent period of sun. I put on my oversize forest green cocoon sweater and was unhappy with how it looked until I had the genius idea of pairing it with... leopard print! There is just something about shirts with collars and jazzy prints that turn gross slobby outfits into things of beauty.
Also, I got a new pair of frames courtesy of American Apparel. What do you think? I'm not sure they'll replace my Burberry frames as everyday glasses but they sure are awesome for 1960s dress-up parties, and whenever I want to feel like a vintage postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment