Saturday, March 26, 2011

Got yr boyfriend feelin' like a groupie.

For what can only be explained as biological reasons, I've been feeling the urge to dress up like its Spring even though the presence of snow suggests that it is clearly still WINTER for all intents and purposes. (Blame Canada!) I just want to bum around in colourful tie-dye and too-tight jeans in the most perfect shade of sugar Peeps yellow. The delightful presence of pastel colours has even coaxed my bellybutton out of hiding!
Speaking of sugar Peeps and candy in general, I just realized that the Hershey's Kisses I've been eating match this outfit perfectly.
Oh! And a friendly reminder to all the Earth-conscious out there to participate in Earth Hour by turning off your lights and appliances at 8:30pm, regardless of time zone. I'll be celebrating Earth Hour by participating in candlelight yoga. If you can't think of anything to do then just take a nap! Or start drinking, it is Saturday night after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment