Thursday, July 7, 2011

More 'Harry Potter' London Premiere Photos and Quotes

I just finished watching the London premiere live stream and am not ashamed to admit I'm in tears. Watching the producers, actors, directors, fans and, of course, Ms. Rowling openly crying and discussing the last 10 years was phenomenal. I, like many others my age, grew up with Harry. We share a birthday and I share his story. I just can't believe it's ending. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the premiere.

"Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."- J.K. Rowling

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. So thank you. All of you."- J.K. Rowling

"Maybe I'll just write another one. That is a joke. But you have no idea, I've never come closer."- J.K. Rowling

"What you've done for ginger people. I can't put it into words."- Rupert to J.K. Rowling

"I'm never going to have this again so we're going to have to make the most of this." Rupert Grint













No comments:

Post a Comment