Thursday, July 7, 2011

Stars Discuss Love of Harry Potter Series: Russell Brand, Tom Hanks, Etc.

Well, here we are. One week before American audiences will be lining up outside the theaters waiting for the midnight premiere of the final Harry Potter film. In celebration, I'm going to try to have at least one blog post every day leading up to the film about Harry Potter. Today's video was found by my good friend Mary Claire. A true Harry Potter fan, Mary Claire and I share the same obsession and useless fact base when it comes to the boy who lived. While she is more of a Gryffindor and I'm a Slythenclaw, we still are able to enjoy our differences.

My favorite quote from this video comes from Russell Brand. The ever humorous British comedian seems to think rather highly of the series.

"The books, kids love them," he said. "Then there's that lovely lad, Radcliffe, I like him. And the ginger one, I like him."


Check out the video below and let me know if there's anything you'd like to read about or see before the eighth film comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment