Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.

Golly gee, I've been heavy into the long plaid skirts lately! This one is new from American Apparel and I figured I would continue in the cozy cold-weather grunge vein that I've been drawing from lately. The Michigan sweater is a souvenir from a super weird school field trip we went on to Ohio and Michigan a couple years ago, when the sight of people smoking in restaurants and pancakes the size of a man's face induced a reaction of severe culture shock.

Also, just managed to catch up on this Charlie Sheen celebrity-gate malarky. What do you guys think? I love his nonchalant take on social crack use, it is hysterical. Today I am burning Dragon's Blood incense in homage to the Tiger Blood that sustains his meta-human superiority.

No comments:

Post a Comment