Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh No He Didn't!!

Yes, I tell you he did. We had a wonderful evening out this past Saturday.

He wined me. He dined me, my choice. I chose my new favorite restaurant, Bravo! The food was delicious, the atmosphere, while loud, was cozy. Our waitress was just the right amount of attentive and did I tell you the food was fabulous? We finished off our meal with a little slice of heaven on earth. A tiramisu to make all other tiramisu seem fake, it was so rich and divine. Num.

We finished our meal in plenty of time to catch our chosen movie, Just Go With It. We took a nice chilly walk from the restaurant to the theater. We purchased our tickets to the premier seatings, and ventured up the staircase. We were greeted right away, and offered to be led to the bar or to name our pleasure at the concession stand. I opted for the concession stand while GC headed for the bar. Popcorn and beer in hand, we headed for our reclining seats and settled in for the movie.

After the movie ended, we headed over to the conjoined bowling alley. GC thought we could maybe bowl a few games, but I wasn't feeling it. We opted instead to just sit and relax, just enjoy being together without cries of "mommy!" to interrupt us, a true rarity these days.

I spied an empty pool table, and made a beeline towards it. We both love to shoot pool, so it was a win win situation.

I rack 'em, he breaks 'em. He gets his stern face on, the corners of his mouth pointing down in his "I'm concentrating frown". The same look he gets when he is concentrating on a poop...

Anyway...

Round 1 goes to me. He sinks the 8 ball early.
Round 2 goes to me again, with me winning fair and square.

Off go his glasses. Oh No He Didn't!!!

Yes. He totally did. Why does this mattter?

I learned way back in our dating days almost 7 years ago that when the man takes the glasses off, he is serious on winning.

Yes!  He acts like he doesn't know what he's doing, then he removes his glasses, and BOOM!

One shot and where did all the balls go?!?

The dirty cheater.

I totally made him put those glasses back on and continued to wipe up the table with him. Oh yes I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment