Saturday, April 16, 2011

4.7 Tyler & Dr. Drew is sweeter than Ben & Jerry


Parlez vous, francais, mi amor, merci, oui oui, bon bons
and all that good stuff

Part 1

I have Amazon advertising like Adam Carolla, Kim Kardashian looks like Pocahontas, I have Chitika advertising, Method Man looks like Roy Jones Jr., Happy Humanitarians and my friend Joey, Cousin Sal gives me Twitter love, tattoos and skin color, can I work on Simmons' new website, Josh Elliott, the definition of irony, why I should be more like the thesuperficial.com, the Youtube generation



My friend Joey and Happy Humanitarians:



From Joey:

Because of the kind donations of others, we at Happy Humanitarians were able to feed 1200 homeless people last month. It only costs 40 cents to feed one homeless person. To donate, go to paypal, enter the e-mail address: HappyHumanitarians@gmail.com. Any donation is greatly appreciated. We would like to thank http://www.beyondo2water.com/ for donating the water. Be Happy, Always.


Tom Gugliotta's dumb white-boy-tat:


Squinty Josh Elliott:

our new friend:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/

Part 2

The dumbest thing Bill Simmons has ever said, what looks luckier - a hockey goal or woman college basketball player scoring?, giant clitorises, women running look like horses trotting, my brother gets bored with Ali Rosen & the debate about her personality being real, an audition story about New Era caps, my new doppelganger-podcast marketing strategy, dad's contributions and a special new doppelganger segment



Is this an act?


My sentiments exactly:


Tiger Woods-Ruthie doppelganger:
http://doppspot.blogspot.com/2011/04/tiger-woods-real-worldroad-rules-ruthie.html


The doppelganger home page:
The Official Celebrity Doppelganger Archive

My new sponsor (Amazon not Blue Velvet, although it's my favorite movie):

No comments:

Post a Comment