Monday, April 11, 2011

Doll Parts

 Today I feel like a schoolmarm in this wide collar dress, smart brogues and hair held tightly in a bun. I bought the dress when Cheapskate Chic was selling a few choice items. Its so proper, and yet naughty at the same time because its so transparent that I have to wear this lacy vintage slip with it.

School is almost finished and I couldn't be more pleased! Also, I will be in British Columbia for five weeks starting in May doing this hippie social justice/ecology-based field school called the Redfish School of Change. Afterwards I'm looking to spend a few days in either Vancouver or Victoria so if your home base is the West Coast I would really appreciate some travel tips on cool things I can see/do in those two cities while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment