Thursday, April 14, 2011

BSOW: Kevin James Therapy


These have been a grueling few weeks. I'm so exhausted. Emotionally, physically, mentally exhausted. I think I could probably use some therapy. Seriously.

I searched high. I searched low. I searched locally. I searched internationally. I even searched globally. Then, I turned to the internet. Therapy is not cheap.

Or so I thought. Just as I was preparing myself to start sacrificing limbs, I found Jennee. One session with her, and I already feel so much better. Seriously.

She helped me face up to and finally admit to my Larry David moment. She made me feel better about my heritage, even though I am a European mutt. She also knows that the best therapy is eyecandy.

In fact, she did such a great job that she even convinced me to share the ice cream with her. So, without further ado, I give you this week's Best Scoop of the Week: Cheap Therapy!





couch button


I asked Jennee: "What is the best comedy line you have ever heard and why is it so funny?"

Jennee says:
Best line...

Kevin James is hilarious.  I often quote him on this little segment.  He jokes that fat people always sweat.  One day, he was drenched in sweat.  His friends asked him if he'd just done jumping jacks in the attic and his response was classic.
I peeled an orange....an hour ago.

It just makes me giggle.
Every time.
Maybe it's because I'm chubby.  Maybe it's because I break a sweat easily.  Or maybe Kevin James's delivery is just perfect.

Thanks for putting me on your sidebar and featuring me!

Come back on Monday for her guest post. Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment