Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rad House

 So I went to Toronto last week to do bloggy-blog stuff and stumbled upon the most utterly perfect, life-defining dress at Zara. I couldn't afford it but OOPS had to buy it anyway, because it is literally everything I have ever wanted in a dress.
 You get to look at two picture of me and my silly new haircut just because I love this dress so much. I've been wearing it with my H&M cropped cardigan sweater which I basically wear every day because the cut is great and it has elbow patches. I've always been a huge sucker for elbow patches even though that's never been reflected in my wardrobe before.
Also, a huge thank you to the Houndstooth Bunny for drawing such a cute picture of me wearing this outfit! Its super cute and I love it and I hope you keep drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment