Saturday, May 28, 2011

Knight Bus

 Greetings from the real big city of Vancouver, BC! In my absence from the internet, I wore only tie-dye for two weeks, paddled a canoe for five days, ate way too much hummus and fell in love with Hazards of Love by The Decemberists. This ridiculous outfit was thrifted entirely in the Okanagan Valley, more specifically Penticton, BC. The old ladies running the store went wild when they saw me trying on the shirt, they absolutely loved it and used the word "zazzy." According to the label its an original "Western Collection Styles" and I like to imagine the previous owner travelled around in horse shows and excelled at barrel jumping in this lacey fringe number.
Let me tell you, West Coast thrifting is damn good. I have a few unbelievably ridiculous finds that I will reveal at a later date!
All my fellow Potter-ites will be excited to hear that I rode the Knight bus to downtown Vancouver. Need photographic evidence? Look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment