Friday, May 6, 2011

New 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Photos

Twilight is more of a comedy to me, than the dramatic romance I think the director and author intended. It's one of those series that is so bad it's good. The bad acting, the constipated looks and the lack of shirts are what keep me coming back for more each time.

And apparently this one will be the funniest one yet. Not to spoil anything, but I hear that Kristin Stewart's character has a baby and it almost kills her by eating its way out of her. I CAN'T WAIT to see how she pulls that one off.

For those of you who aren't like me and are really invested (we all have our vices), here are some new pictures from the first part of the last of the Twilight films (seriously? They needed to make two parts? This isn't Harry Potter people). The first one is set come out November 18th. Can't wait!











No comments:

Post a Comment