Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker 'Pondering' Sex and the City 3

YES! I feel very passionate about the fact that Carrie and the girls need to end their series in New York City. The second SATC movie left something to be desired, and I want some closure in the best city on Earth.

SJP was quoted talking to MTV saying she was "pondering" a third installment.

"I think there is perhaps one more small, important story to tell. Whether or not we choose to do that and when we choose to do that remains, obviously, the unknown, but it's nice to ponder."

"I think it always comes down to story and what is the story people want to tell," Parker said, adding that she would be open to the possibility of another actor playing her part.

NO! After dealing with those horrible rumors that Blake Lively would play a young Carrie Bradshaw, I can't take much more of this. Yes, the girls are getting older, but everyone ages. That's what makes this series so great. It adapts with the characters as they grow.

I really hope that SJP and Michael Patrick King make another film together with the original cast in NYC. But how do you guys feel?


No comments:

Post a Comment