Thursday, June 16, 2011

'Harry Potter World Cup' on MTV...seems ironic?



Ok MTV, let's get this straight. First your ignorant viewers vote for Twilight in almost every category of the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. And NOW you're trying to host what's supposed to be the biggest event in Potter history? I'm not buying it. Also, if Cedric Diggory wins because Robert Pattinson is also in Twilight, there is a chance I could lose it, throw something heavy at the TV and ban my future children from ever watch the channel...like most home-schooled children in America.

Also, you DO understand that the "World Cup" that you use in this ad is the Triwizard Cup...NOT what is actually known as the "World Cup," which is presented to a football team after they win...right? Basically, stay out of my obsessions and, though it will be though, I'll promise to never watch The Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment