Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lucy Liu, entrant no. 14 in the *Tournament of the Races* Asian Bracket




















If I could enter her as O-Ren Ishii, I would. Actually, fk it, it's my bracket-

O-Ren Ishii, entrant no. 14 in the *Tournament of the Races* Asian Bracket.


















Editor's note: Regrettably, I could not make her Girl of the Week because of her rumored connection to the the Isle of Lesbos.*

YOU LIE!

Anyway...

....Your Asian Bracket contestant recap in no particular order - all former girl of the week winners (with the exception of Scherzinger, Kardashian & O-Ren):

1. Jessica Gomes
2. Olivia Munn
3. Jamie Chung
4. Kristin Kreuk
5. Arianny Celeste
6. Nicole Scherzinger
7. Shay Mitchell (the evolutionary Scherzinger)
8. Jarah Mariano
9. Olivia Lufkin
10. Freida Pinto
11. Shermine Shahrivar
12. Vanessa Hudgens
13. Kim Kardashian
14. O-Ren Ishii (current)

2 spots left and the polls are now closed. Welcome to Florida.

*God's rule, not mine.

Buy this to wipe your butt with:

















Here's her entrance music. I couldn't have written it better myself. Especially that last line:



Thanks guys, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment