Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spill Everywhere


 I finally am in possession of a rad new pair of spectacles, after the tragic demise of my former pair of frames. I am currently busy rejoicing in a state of utter ecstasy over this fact. Having to wear really ugly glasses that I couldn't even see out of properly was brutal!
 I wanted to debut them with the least cat-lady outfit possible, because when I wear them with my usual granny style, lets just say I'm prepared to have legions of feral tabbies clawing at my door in search of affection. So instead I'm wearing them with this really trash bag outfit because its summer and I'm lazy. I probably look like an extra from the cast of This Is England, but the American Apparel mom jeans are the most perfect/awkward pantaloons that have ever graced my body. Crop tops with high-waisted pants are my favourite, even though they pose the (not really problematic) issue of PEEKABOO TATTOO!
Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment